Some Feng Shui Tips for you
Read the following easy Feng Shui Tips that will be useful in our daily life.
It is much easier to get started with feng shui at your home or workplace. Just by following some steps and by finding certain products you may increase the positive energies. This will in turn bring good health and good luck not only for you but also for other people staying in that place. Some useful feng shui tips are:
* Declutter you surrounding- Clearing your space has a direct impact on increasing positive energies in your surroundings. Thus it is important to remove all clutter and keep your place organized.
* Throw useless items- Worthless items which are not being used for more than a year must be discarded as these trap negative energies which are harmful for the people staying or working in the place.
* Ensure proper flow of air- Keep your windows open for natural air to pass your room. You may also keep feng shui plants in rooms for purifying air.
* Lighting is important- Make sure your rooms are having good lighting. Allow natural light and sunrays to enter your rooms.
* Display feng shui symbols in the rooms. This helps in trapping negative energies and brings wealth and wisdom.
* Feng shui crystals may be used for attracting positive energies in your work area.
* Feng shui fountains may help in attracting fresh energy or chi and bring wealth and success. Feng shui aquariums are also a good way to draw positive energies in your place.
* Avoid sharp angles- Sharp angles trap negative energies and are also referred to as 'metal sha’. It is thus important to keep round edges of tables and other furniture.
* Keep electronic items in proper places- Electronic items like televisions, computers and other items should be kept out of bedrooms.
* Keep bathroom doors closed- Houses which have attached bathrooms with bedrooms should be kept isolated by closing the door. This will ensure that no negative energy is flowing to your bedroom. Also keep the drains of your bathrooms unclogged.
* Keep you entrance door feng shui strong by putting protection symbols.
How in China
Howinchina.com provides information about how daily life is in China. Ranging from simple daily food, chinese knotting arts, travel information, learning Chinese Mandarin, and many more.